The Girl

My photo
Simple 14 | taken by Farrith Lin on 27th June 2011 | Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Chukai

Mar 7, 2013

HELLOOO GUYSS

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
and hello silent readers :)

Ahh sooo sorryy for leaving uolls in such a long time.
Uolls?
Meh nobody read my blog except my sayang.
Ehemm ceq la ni busy sebab tu lah jarang teramat amat amat sangat nak update and of course kalau ada masa pun ceq malas nak update *hachuum*
So, how are you sayang?
Encik Farith Lin tersayang dah makan? Dah mandi? Dah buat homework apa semua?
While me, sitting here infront of the computer,
doing nothing.
You know kan I ada exam next week.
Oh god damn it.
I love exams but not so soon *ohh plissh*
And yea, I read nothing yet.
 
Semalam kita date lama kan?
Hehew I love that moments and I want it to happen again.
And yea, we both wrote something on each other"s palm.
Ahaa I know.
We both are soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet.
Uolls don't be jelly kay ahakks
 
Ehemm I tak tau dah nak post apa.
Bye uolls *waving Queen Elizabeth style*

No comments:

Post a Comment